Friday 10 October 2008

Dales loses it.

Dales loses it.

I have a high regard for Iain Dale. I find his blog to be entertaining and frequently illuminating. Today however he has posted about why he is supporting Barack Obama in the presidential election, and there is a part of it which beggars belief. Towards the end of the post, Dale says:

"I am sure many Conservatives friends of mine will be both surprised and horrified that I could bring myself to support someone who many on the right see as a man of the left. I don't see him that way at all"

Even the briefest of looks at Obama's voting record shows him to be an extreme leftist who not only has the wrong ideas about how to move forward, but has a track record of opposing those who have the right ideas.

I hope that when the dust settles, the real Iain Dale, he of the sensible right, reappears.

No comments: